Monday 13 April 2015

Years 7 and 8 have had a very busy day today.  All six political parties have established their main policies and have created their own blogs to promote their cause.  Tomorrow I will add links so that you can see what the policies of each party are.

The Election Officials have completed all their preparation work and tomorrow will start their campaign to encourage voter registration.

The Media group are working on an election newspaper and video.

Tomorrow they are going to all learn how to make an on-line survey so that they can start

The Primary School had a very calm and collected start to the term.  I saw some excellent Read Write Inc (Literacy) work being undertaken by KS1 pupils. Tomorrow I will I introduce the planned election to the Key Stage 2 pupils and start the preparation work for Yom Ha'Shoah.

We have asked pupils to start bringing in special large rocks and stones as we would like to create a remembrance wall/floor around our flag poles.

As I am also learning this week (How to create and use a blog) I will try and add a video tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment